Kings Peak High is a tuition-free online school for high school students in Utah. You can enroll now for the 2022-23 school year. Students have the option to enroll either full or part-time.
Group And Individual Learning
Some learning is best done with the teachers and students meeting together face-to-face. Some learning is best done by students working independently. Each week, students will attend 2 live Zoom Sessions in each class. Teachers will also provide asynchronous learning opportunities for students in every course. Teachers are available to meet with students individually when needed in-person or through Zoom.
Standards And Competencies
Teachers will design courses to ensure that students learn the standards. They will provide opportunities for students to demonstrate learning in a variety of meaningful ways in a virtual space.
- High-quality, standards-based education
- Student voice and choice
- Multiple measures to demonstrate competency
- Intentional and unified design across courses
- Flexibility with predictability in when, where, and how learning happens
Virtual Learning Elevated
- Teachers are hired based on their demonstrated ability as virtual teachers.
- Students in grades 9-12 can choose to enroll full-time or part-time.
- Take as few as one virtual course or a full schedule
- Earn all credits necessary to graduate from high school