Hello Kings Peak High School Seniors,
As you prepare for graduation, please make sure to place your final transcript request via Parchment.
To place your request, create an account or login at the below link. When placing your request, select "Hold for Grades". Kings Peak High School will send your final transcript when grades are posted. Complete instructions are attached.
It is important you order this transcript now as once you graduate a FEE will be attached for transcript requests.
UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS TO PERSONAL EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS
To update your email address, you need to add your new email address to your account first and then delete the old one.
- Click Profile > Account Settings.
- Click Add another email address to this account.
- Enter the secondary email address and click Add Email.
- Go to the email account of the email address you just added, and open the email that you should have received from us (check your Spam folder if you didn't get it).
- Copy the verification code from the email and enter it into the web page that you were just on.
- Click Make Primary. This turns the email address that you just added into the primary email address on this account.
- Click Delete next to your old email address.
- Click Continue when you get the 'Are you sure you want to delete this email?' message.
In addition, please update your email address in Parchment to a personal email so transcripts are sent to you. Your Jordan District email will be deactivated upon graduation, if left in Parchment, you will not receive your official transcript.
Registrar – Kings Peak High School