Students in grades 9-12 have the option to enroll full-time or part-time at Kings Peak High School.
If students take 4 or more courses during a semester at Kings Peak, they will need to enroll at Kings Peak. They will still still be able to take up to 4 courses at their boundary school while enrolled at Kings Peak.
Full-time means that students are no longer enrolled in their boundary school. Kings Peak is their High School. Students will be able to take up to 3 courses at Kings Peak without changing their school enrollment.
Part-time means that students are taking at least 1 course at Kings Peak High School. They will take some of their courses in person at the boundary school and some of their courses virtually through Kings Peak High School.
If you would like to take 1 or more courses at Kings Peak High School during the 2021-2022 school year, complete the form below. When that is submitted our counselor will work with you to finalize enrollment.
Once enrollment is finalized, it is expected that students commit to that choice for the duration of the 2021-2022 school year.
All students who are enrolled at Kings Peak High School will need to complete registration for Kings Peak High School through Skyward. Students who remain enrolled at their boundary school because they are taking fewer than 4 courses, will complete the registration process through their boundary school. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 801-567-8020.
Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year will need to be completed between July 27 and August 8.
- Go to Skyward Family Access.
- If you have trouble logging in to Skyward, contact our office at 801-567-8020 for assistance.
- In Skyward, select your Kings Peak High School Student and follow the link to "Register for 2021-2022."
- Verify and correct information regarding your student(s). You will need to complete each item.
- Registration payments will be made through Skyward.
Additional Registration Resources
- General Information Document
- Additional student registration information
- Fee Waiver Information is included on this document.